Dungeon of Gods, a new mobile RPG in which the players will be able to enjoy some hot assault action, has officially been released globally in the Google Play and App Store.
‘Dungeon of Gods’ is an interesting game that combines action and roguelike elements. With only one finger, the players will be able to have fun controlling their character through powerful operations such as attack and evasion.
A rogue-like element, represented by the random choice of buffs at the end of each stage, has been added to the game and thus making the gameplay even more immersive for the players. Various contents such as the ‘Dark Tower’ and the ‘Item Dungeon’ will also add even more fun to the experience.
Super Planet will be holding various events to celebrate the global release of <Dungeon of Gods>. All the players will be able to get ◆ Mythical Items ◆ Gems just by logging into the game during the event period and a special ‘Launching Coin’ that can be exchanged for ◆Free Tickets◆ and other various items will also be given to the players who manage to defeat the Boss!
<Dungeon of Gods> is now available in 14 languages including French, Spanish, Japanese and more, in over 170 countries around the world. It is available for free in Google Play and the App Store. The gods are waiting for players to challenge their Dungeons!
- How to Watch the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase on Sunday
- Araka – Official launch for Unreal Engine fantasy mobile MMORPG takes flight in Southeast Asia
- bilbili’s New RPG – Artery Gear: Fusion, Hits iOS and Android Today
- The latest DC-licensed mobile card RPG ‘DC Worlds Collide’ officially available on April 28 with new character and new story
- Destiny 2: Season 17 start time, new map, Iron Banner changes